Complete pre-application advising.
To complete the online application for this program, you will need to select or provide the following information on the online application:
|Education Abroad Center Location||Univ of Minnesota, Twin Cities|
|Center Name||TC Learning Abroad Ctr|
|Education Abroad Term||See the Arcadia University website for term options|
|Track Name||See the Arcadia University website for track name|
|Country||Select the country of your program location|
Note: If the specific track and term of the affiliated program you wish to apply to cannot be found within the application system, select “Program Not Found” on the application, and enter your specific application information in the fields given to request an application. Our staff will review your application and update your program, track, and term information.
Use your University of Minnesota internet ID (x.500) and password to log into the Education Abroad application system.
Upon submitting the online application, you will be assigned an application checklist that includes information on completing Arcadia's application:
- Arcadia University—The College of Global Studies—Online Application
Note: University of Minnesota students do not need to submit the Study Abroad adviser Form included in Arcadia’s online application. Our staff will contact Arcadia to notify them of your nomination for the program after your online application and transcript are reviewed.
- Upon submitting the online application, you will receive an automated email message indicating your application was received.
- Follow the instructions on your application checklist to submit all of the items. Your application is not considered complete until all items on your application checklist are either received or waived.
- Complete Arcadia’s application requirements as applicable.
- Your completed application is reviewed by our program team. If nominated for participation, the Learning Abroad Center contacts Arcadia staff to notify them of your status.
- You will be notified of an acceptance decision by email. If accepted, you will be assigned a confirmation checklist. Log in to the online application to review the confirmation checklist and submit the required items.
- Do not pay Arcadia’s confirmation deposit. Arcadia accepts the Learning Abroad Center’s deposit as indication of confirmation. The Learning Abroad Center deposit is submitted by completing the Confirmation and Payment Agreement found on the confirmation checklist assigned to you.
- If you decide not to continue with the application process, log in to the online application and submit a Cancel Request. You must also notify your affiliate of your cancellation.