Complete pre-application advising.
Be aware: Learning Abroad Center programs require a $50 application fee. This fee will be charged to your student account upon submission of an online application.
Know the following program information, which you will provide on the online application:
|Education abroad center location||Univ of Minnesota, Twin Cities|
|Center name||TC Learning Abroad Ctr|
|Education abroad term||See Dates page for term options|
|Program Name||Study Abroad in Montpellier|
See Dates page for track options
I am a University of Minnesota Student. Click here to Apply!
I am not a University of Minnesota Student. Click here to Apply!
After you submit your application, you will receive an email notification confirming that your application was received. Submitted applications are assigned an application checklist, which will include the following items:
- Application Essay
- Academic Recommendation from a college French instructor (Semester/Year and Advanced French summer applicants only)
- Transcript (Non-UofM students only)
- Home Institution Nomination (Non-UofM students only)
- Low GPA Essay (Required for applicants with GPA below 2.5 for most options, 2.75 for integrated studies)
- Special Circumstances Recommendation (Required for applicants with GPA below 2.5 for most options, 2.75 for integrated studies)
Detailed descriptions and instructions for submitting each checklist item are included on the application checklist assigned to you.
After your application checklist is complete, your application is reviewed by our program team. You will be notified of an acceptance decision by email. If accepted, you will be assigned a confirmation checklist, which you will complete to confirm your participation in the program. If you decide not to continue with the application process, log into the online application system and submit a Cancel Request.