International Program in Toledo, Spain
About Learning Abroad Center
Learning Abroad Center programs are:
- Affordable: our programs are cost effective.
- Academically strong: many programs have strong University of Minnesota departmental support and offer pre-approved courses for many majors.
- Culturally rich: regardless of the program you choose, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the local culture.
- Expertly managed: our staff in Minnesota and abroad are trained professionals and are always available to answer your questions from extensive pre-departure advising, online orientations, to reentry programming. Your safety and well-being are paramount, and we work hard to ensure you have a rewarding, and safe, experience abroad.
For further information or questions about this program, send an email to Sarah Reuben or call at 612.624.1537.
Below is a list of students who participated in past program sessions. They are ready and willing to answer your questions about this program. Feel free to contact them during your decision making process or anytime during your pre-departure preparation to get a student perspective.
- Emily M - International Business & Accounting majors, Spanish minor, Spring 2012, homestay, internship with Municipal Tourism Office
- Nicole E- English and Linguistics & Spanish major, Spring 2012, homestay, internship with La Universidad Laboral
- Rachel A- Nutrition major, Spring 2012, homestay, advanced Spanish
- Susan W - Communication & Spanish studies major, Spring 2012, homestay, took courses at la Universidad de Castilla la Mancha
- Allison S - Psychology major & Spanish minor, May and Summer 2012, homestay
- Craig R- Accounting major, Fall 2011, homestay, internship at Municipal Tourism Office
- Peter W- Spanish Studies major, Academic Year 2010-11, homestay